Classic 290 Sand Rail
This 90” wheelbase 2 seat model gives you the quick response of a tight turning radius, with deluxe passenger room inside for extra riding comfort. With a cockpit height of 38” & width of 50 ¾” , the Classic 290 gives passengers plenty of room to stretch out & enjoy the ride. If you need more headroom it can be ordered 3" taller for no additional charge, giving you a total height of 41". For cage heights above 41", please call for pricing.
Order your Classic 290, partially tacked or fully welded. Either way you get a quality frame at an affordable price.
The Classic 290 comes with:
- Solid Rear Transmount
- Frame Horn Supports
- Seat back brace
- Shift box w/shift tube hanger
- 8 front-end clamps w/bolts & nylock nuts
- 2 corner floor gussets
- Bracket for self-aligning steering bearing
- Brackets for master cylinder & pedal assembly
- 8 universal tabs (can be used to mount seats, seat belts, gas tank, lights, etc.)